Through the University Center for Administrative Economic Sciences (CUCEA) of the University of Guadalajara, young talent will be encouraged to develop competencies for entrepreneurship by creating an innovation center that will maintain ties with institutions of higher learning, companies and organizations that will facilitate business training.
The center will have the following services:
• Collaboration spaces for innovation and entrepreneurship.
• Business incubation and acceleration programs.
• Assistance to companies and institutions: network sharing, promotion and promotion.
• Services for the internationalization of companies.
• International educational platform that offers innovative programs, professional practices and stays for companies between Jalisco and California.
• Promotion and dissemination of binational programs.